
Yeah.
Just Missing. I meant to capitalize that "M".
Missing. Like, I'm not to be found, bothered, or burdened--outside of what is already on my plate.
Law school has booted me back into the Philly depression. FUCK.
This shit is SOOO not what is hot in the streets!! Like, part of my WHOLE REASON for leaving Philly was to get outta that funk. Come to fidn out, that funk has joined me in GA. #FAIL
My only solace is that fact that if I can keep my wits about me, I can get through law school. Then I'll have a JD, and the fight will allow me to defeat this demon once and for all. *hits a dougie at the thought*
BUT....
Until that day....
MISSING. Yep.
Don't look for ya girl 'round these internets. ('Cept maybe that online CRACK known as Facebook. That shit's worse than gahtdamb blow.)

No comments:
Post a Comment