Y'all know I get missing sometimes. I really don't take the time to just write about all the shyt that is goings on in my life...and as such, there are always a TON of updates.
But I'on feel like doing that right now. (Y'all like the Erykah Badu Live swagg I just put down right there don'tcha? LOL)
I just wanna MOAN AND GROAN. If you aren't feeling that, there's a little "x" in the right corner of your browser. Kick rocks.
So....why does it seem like everyone around me is eternally fukked up? Like, I know I'm not perfect, but folks' inability to deal with the situations that life brings them is getting me wayyyyy DOWN. Because my dumb ass always has to be Captain Save a Hoe, swooping it to fix the broken, to mend the pieces of their shattered existence.
FUKK THAT SHYT.
iQUIT.
Why do I have to be the one to fix your shyt? I don't, but I feel sorry for you. Yeah you, friend who's shyt is always fukked up. You who's relationships continually go awry, you who can't find a good job, you who is never satisfied with shyt until its gone....ALL Y'ALL BITCHES!!! I'm sick and I'm tired and I can't MUTHAFUCKIN' DEAL!!!
*deep breath*
Okay. I'm better. I needed that. Sorry to be a downer. I have good happy news to share later, i Promise.

No comments:
Post a Comment