Friday, December 24, 2010

Indianapolis.....#FAIL

Me last Thursday: "Yeyah! Going back to Nap! Gonna have a good time...my folks is there, both besties are there for the first time in AGES--yes, good times are on DECK!!"

Me today: "Someone....anyone....COME PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!" *looks for a gun or a rope to hang myself*

Yeah, its THAT BAD. Indianapolis feel like gloom, despair and depression. Its cold. Its boring. And I'm ret to GO.

Yeah, that's how I feel right now.

This is not the Nap I know and love. Most of my close friends are gone...either physically or spatially. The bestie had surgery right before I came home, so she's outta commission...not to mention the 3 year old and the fiance. She's not gong no place. The other bestie is goonin' it up with the homies that he hasn't seen in years...I'm not a fan of those cats. One of them was actually PROUD of the fact he doesn't use condoms. He said, and I quote, "I treat my body like a trash can." #WDDDA?!? #FAIL Besides, if I could tolerate the excessive drinking and weed smoke, going to the hood club where I may lose my life is NOT my idea of fun. Naw, son, I'll pass.

So I sit in the house--as its too cold to go outside--and I kick it with the fam...now, I love my family, but there's a reason why I don't live closer. I mean, they are a lil' annoying. Its funny, I realize that I'm more and more like my Aunt M everyday. She was a free spirit, hated to be tied down, and HATED coming back to Indiana. It was a cold reminder of all she'd overcome. And as I see babies, bongs and booze is the ONLYEST thing going on with a lot of the folks I came up with, I'm starting to feel the same. I told mama she gon' have to brang her arse down SOUF next year. I hope I'll be spending next Christmas with the BF and his family. I'll take 70s over 20s anyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods