Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Bitch is ACTUALLY Starting To Get It Togetha!!

Okay folks.
I promised you an update on my life, and update you I shall. First off, #shourrout to MOI for completing my first semester. I'm SUPER proud of myself really. I'm really hard on myself, so not freakin' out and losing my ever-loving' MIND this semester shows real growth. (-_-) LOL

Alrighty, on with the events. Recall the guy I was dating earlier this fall? The Truth Hurts guy? Yeah, that's over. I appreciated him being honest about my size, but what broke us up was that he couldn't tell me what size I needed to be for him to be comfortable. I mean, I was already planning on getting into shape; it wasn't really a big deal that he wasn't feeling me at my then current size. BUT, when I asked him what size he would be comfortable with, he couldn't articulate it. That pissed me off. I mean, WTF you want me to do muhfucka?! Keep losing until I'm invisible? I told him to fuck off. I don't have a problem with you letting me know how you feel, offering constructive criticism, but you don't know what the hayle you want?! Naw son, miss me with that. *DIVA hair flip*

ANYWAY, *sucks teeth* I met a new man. He is....I mean...he's...


And....


Yeah y'all. ALLADAT. *swoon*
He's handsome, successful, loves his mama, doesn't have any kids, sweet, attentive....and the SEX....*faints*
*recovers* Okay, I'm back....whoooo LAWD! I sho'nuff LUHS that man!

Alright, enough of that. I'll fill y'all in on the other stuff later. Love, Peace, and SOUL!!!


**Just felt like lookin' at that**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods