Saturday, May 8, 2010

Beyonce's "Why Don't You Love Me" Video

This vidjo gave me PURE LIFE. It is a visual and musical explaination of what runs through my head EVERY SINGLE TIME I meet a guy I really like and it doesn't work out. Hell I just posted something about how fabulous I am here! Why don't these niggas get right!? *SMDH*
One of my fav bloggers Demetria L Lucas, aka
A Belle in Brooklyn did an insightful post on it here. Read it. It is the TRUF! *shakes head vigorously* I've also posted the vid. Take a look.

1 comment:

  1. Beyonce, Rihanna and Justin Bieber are flooding the market with videos. Even of album tracks! It's a new way of promoting and, while these people are never out of the public eye, is there a chance they are heading for burn-out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods