Needless to say, I was ridiculously FREAKED THE HAYLE OUT.
Granted, I'm 27, successful, and perfectly capable of raising a kid.
Don't mean I'M READY to do that. Ain't nobody ask me! #NoAliciaKeys
So I immediately took a test. And it was negative. *insert massive sigh of relief here*
I waited a week, as advised by the preggers stick, and tested again. Negative. Now I'm breathing a lil' bit easier, but I still have an appointment with my OB-GYN. Not tryinta end up on that "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" show. LOL
Before I took the second test, when I had pretty much convinced myself I was with child, I did some silly sh*t. LOL I had to go grocery shopping. I HATE grocery shopping, 'specially in Philly. People are rude, they always take forever in the checkout, and they do ratchet-azz sh*t, like pay for ther $200 grocery tab with an EBT card and $23.46 worth of pennies. (No lie, I saw that shyt once. SMDH)
So I conducted a lil experiment. I pushed my tummy out as far as I could, and walked in to the store. I was wearing this very unflattering dress, so I really looked about 5 or 6 months preggers. I figured, hey, I might not hafta wait in line.
FOLKS WERE CRAZY NICE!!! Falling all over to help me and whatnot. It was funny to me. You will go out of your way to be SU-per nice to a pregnant lady, but you can't muster a lil cordiality for the average joe? I guess...o__O
I supposed when I'm ready to be a mommy for real, that will be a perk. BUT, that ain't today!! *takes a FIF of Crown down the hatch*
AHHHH!
(J/K)

yes ppl are extremely nice when your pregnant. especially when your in your last 3 months and the belly is HUGE. yep. i never had to wait in line for anything..people were offering me all kinds of extra shit.
ReplyDeletebut that is prolly thee only 'perk' to being pregnant. i hated everything else.
*thanks for stopping by my site. ur always welcomed to come back.