Monday, March 1, 2010

WHAAAAAAAH!

Sometimes this is how I feel. I just wanna whine, bitch & moan like a teething toddler. Why the eff do I have to go to work at a job that doesn't appreciate me? Why do I have to wait to see if I was accepted to school!? And furthermore, why am I absolutely positively TERRIFIED that I won't get in? Like, what if the fabulousness that is I doesn't translate via law school application!?! I swear fo GOD, I will *WALL SLIDE* into a depression so deep, only a fireman w/no neck (or an industrial dose of Prozac) could bring me out.
At the same time, I'm equally TERRIFIED I'll get in! WDDDA!? Contradiction, thy name is MyzDevyne...
*throws up hands*
WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods