Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh Lawd, some NEW shit...

So...
I've been doing the nun thing, abstaining from all peen (real and plastic) until further notice.
Friday night=FURTHER NOTICE.
Okay, lemme back up...
Been talking to a guy on Yahoo Personals...we'll call him Alpha Guy (as in 111111119,0-6!).
Chocolaty, 6'3, beautiful smile...
We met up and had a great time at the movies. He was the consummate gentleman. He insisted that I stay the night, as he was concerned about me driving home at 3am.
Yep, you guess it. Ya girl fell for it hook, line and SINker.
It was great tho! Like, his hands roamed my body as if he had been there before...
My clit was an instrument his fingers were born to play. (That was so poetic, wasn't it? LOL)
I came many, many, many times. The peen was tad smaller than I'd like, but still VERY effective.

Problem is, is the sexual chemistry, coupled with his wonderful attribute and plans, enough to facilitate a great relationship? I mean, I've been here before; not with a guy planning to be a lawyer, but I've been in this place where I have sex too soon with someone and its all good, but then I become their "friend"--someone that is never seen in public and feels some kinda way 'cause I've been hoodwinked outta my nanna once again.
Sheesh.
Chile, boo to all this uncertainty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods