Monday, January 2, 2012

Dear 2012...




Hey girl, hey.
How you doin'? I'm hangin' in there. You know I be busy and stuff. Never have the time to write on this here blog. But I love you #doe!

Anyhow, I'm so glad you is herr chile! I've been waiting for you since August. Yo homie 2011 was aight, but I was over her sometime after Valentine's Day. LOL

So...I need to ask you a favor. Yeah, yeah, I know...n*99@s always asking for something! But its a real small request. I need you just to be a tad bit betta than 2011. Now, I realize that I have much to do with this, as you will be as good as I make you...but, I feel like if you are aware of the request, it may work out in my favor. LOL

So, let me keep pushing with this law school thang. IDK if you can get to the 4th semester and flunk out, and I don't want to be the test case for that scenario.

Let me get this body together. I don't want heart disease, high blood pressure, diabeetus (AKA da shugah), or breast cancer...I'm actually starting to like my tig ole's (FINALLY). I want to be able to do freaking kinky ish and not be strugglin' for air cause my tummy is getting squished. And I wanna be able to birth some Mandingo's babies without difficulty. So this 40 so lbs have gots to go. (shouts out to the weight lost ticker at the bottom of the page...keep me together!!)

Let me be patient whilst da good Lawd sends me my Kang...ya know I be going THOO it on herr bout some mens. I'm a wonderful woman, and I know God has somebody for me. So let me be aight in the meantime.

Also 2012, look out for my folks...GP and Auntie have been having problems. Keep them well, along with Momma and erybody else. Would sho' nuff 'preciate if I didn't have to attend any homegoings this year.

I think that's about it. I know, you just got here and you already go assignments and ish...my bad homie. But I know you gon' be great!! #LessStressIn2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods