Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BISH, For WHY!?!?!?

Of course, I couldn't make it out the door of this job without some bullyish...
So, my boss calls me into the library for a closed door chat. My spidey sense was already tangling. Mofo, WHAT do you need to have a closed door meeting with me about in my last 3 days at this muddafukkin company?!

He says, I got your msg about your floating holidays. (Sidebar: company policy says if you don't use the floating holidays, they just go buh-bye. I wanted to go back and substitute them, but I couldn't, so I told boss man I would just make myself available by phone on Thurs and Fri, but be out of the office.) I din't think it would be a problem, as they have been systematically shifting my duties to other people for the last five and a half weeks. I finish training folks and am essentially twiddling my thumbs, wasting the day away on FB and Twitter. (Shameless plug: follow me! @myzdevyneone)

Boss man proceeds to tell me, that "someone" on the "team" has been inquiring about my vacation time throughout the year thus far. 1) WHO is clocking me like that? Don't you have some WORK of your own to do?? 2) As much as folks come an go around here!?! Somebody's kid is always sick/needing to be picked up/going to the doctor, and that's the end of it. Who is clocking them I wonder...? Since I don't have a kid, I must not get that luxury. SMDH

THEN, this fukker says that the time I was working out of the office when I traveled to Indy for my MOTHER'S BREAST CANCER SURGERY should have been vacation. WTF?!? First off, that happened 3 MONTHS AGO. Why you waiting until now to say something?!?! Secondly, I SPECIFICALLY ASKED YOU about it, and you said working was home was FINE, as long as I took vacay for the days when I was 100% unavailable, i.e. the day I drove there , etc.
So now you jus' gonna renege on a sista!? You dirty bastard.

Me, the consummate professional (HA!) says, fine, I will take the time, but just come in, as you feel I should have lost a few days anyway. He says, no, no, I'm not the "how you say, bean-counter, I don't care about the days". MUDDAFUKKA then WHY you bring it up!?! You obviously feel some kinda way about it! SMDH

So he says, you can have Friday off, and leave early on Wednesday. I'm thinking, what is the point? Then, it dawned on me that my boss is a chicken shyt. He was the one with the problem all along, but he wanted cover so he blamed the team. And when I called him on it, he caved. WOMP
Some folks don't belong in upper management, I swear....

*PS: Oh, don't think I don't realize that I'm RATCHET for taking time off my last week. I just don't gibbadamb. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods