Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today is the day...

I need to get my muthafuckin life together. This is that bullshit! I mean, how I get here? Mad case of the Fuck-its, big and round around da middle, and mad as hayle all the time 'bout life in general. WhereDeyDoDatAt!?!
Today, I'mma do better. I think if I can start one new good habit a week, I should have things on track.
The habit for this week: Working out regularly. I worked out twice (dance break: Tootsie Roll!) on Monday, and I'm gonna get it on today. I need 4 hours of work out a week. If I can do that--and regularly--that will be a big help.
Next week, getting up ON TIME! Damn, I'm such a nigga, and I don't mean that in no nice way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods